Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Naked case now in stock and in color for 3g

Exclamation Naked case now in stock and in color for 3g
    The Naked Cases for iPhone 3G

i just bought a black one and these are great cases for the iphone 3g ,i will give a review once i get it a video review

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Does it get bubbles under the screen?

from what i have seen no,and right now i have the knock off from case mate and it does not get bubbles

Thanks

Does your phone have a screen protector on it with the case? I am tired of putting on those screen protectors and thought that this type of case was cool if you didn't want to use such a thing.... but I have read on different forums that they get bubbles under the screens....

How hard do you have to tap to go from each program or icon?

you don't have to press hard it is the same thing as it is when you have no shield,i use my thumb and i don't have to press if i use my index i don't have to press down,if you use a shield it won't work under this,i had to remove my invisible shield from zagg as it would not work

i did not get any bubbles or anything,i did get pressure marks on my knock off one but it was my fault cause i messed with the screen from the inside pushing it upwards,i am sure it does not do this.

Btw check youtube and put in iphone 3g naked case from case mate,they have a nice review,i am glad they got the black one it,it will avoid scratches on the case oppose to the acrylic even better on the back,the front is scratch resistant to btw

Thanks

Yes that is what I am concerned about is pressure marks as well.... I would like to order one of these but would be upset if it did that...

well to be honest it was my fault it got pressure marks i poped the middle from inside the case and only the middle was effected,every where else that i did not do this was ok so my fault,was just a little dumb when i did this messing up the screen from inside.if you wait u can get results from me i ordered it today fed ex ground

Thanks

Matter of fact when I seen this thread I had their site opened and was trying to decide on what color to order... LOL Pink for Clear!

Black and clear looks good,the white will be good if you have a white iphone..

the other ones look weird,lol and btw if you hate the screen in front do this pop out the front and put a invisable shield lol ghetto but will be great.

Thanks

Had a white incase for my first iphone.... think it makes it look cheap myself..... loved the case but not the color.... and yes I have a white phone....

Does the case fit the phone snug? It looks like (in the pictures) that it has room to move around.?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    Does the case fit the phone snug? It looks like (in the pictures) that it has room to move around.?
    I personally don't know..... I did order the clear one and waiting its arrival... it should be here this week... I will let you know...

I ordered mines wednesday and got no tracking yet,did you get your tracking yet?

I have one of these in clear. I like the idea of having a screen protector built into the case, but I am disappointed in the size. It adds a good amount to the footprint of the iphone, to the point that it feels like an old compaq ipaq (am i dating myself here???). Anyhow, am currently running naked with only an antiglare screen protector as the search for the perfect case is ongoing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    I ordered mines wednesday and got no tracking yet,did you get your tracking yet?
    Ordered my the 14th and no tracking info from them as of yet....

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneguy2007 View Post
    I have one of these in clear. I like the idea of having a screen protector built into the case, but I am disappointed in the size. It adds a good amount to the footprint of the iphone, to the point that it feels like an old compaq ipaq (am i dating myself here???). Anyhow, am currently running naked with only an antiglare screen protector as the search for the perfect case is ongoing.
    oh god... this doesn't sound good.... I am tired of searching for the right case myself....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2008-08-18 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Acadian's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see from Case's website that the protector does increase the size of the phone's overall dimensions but I'd rather crack or dent one of those enlarged plastic round corners of the protector than the shell of the iPhone.

One of my daughters has the naked cover for her Blackberry Pearl and if it drops, that protector, although making things a little heftier looking, is going to take the brunt, if not all, of the fall.

At ant rate, I'm also doing the mad hunt for the 'right' cover for my spiffy new 3G and I think I'll go for this one since the others (the thin ones) probably don't offer much in the way of "drop protection" (my god, imagine dropping a shiny new iPhone...terrible, horrible thought that is...) and I can't use a leather type one unless it has a gun in it...just don't seem right *lol*.

One thing I would be curious about is if this Naked Case cover allows things like lint, dust, dead skin, etc. to get in underneath it - via the openings for buttons and ports.

Well if I do end up with this cover in the next couple of hours I'll pop back in and let ya's all know what my scoop is on it.
    Cheers,
    Acadian
    Wallpaper Freak

do not want...

you see i have also taken a look at the iphone black casing.
    I aint find that naked form any angle ?
    there also more cooler cases from those , but never mind , the original company casing is the best.

this case is horrible, i hate it it makes a huge bubble mark on the screen

taking that in consideration it is funny that they named the case "naked"
    I thought it was going to be very slim and add very little bulk to the phone
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast