Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review: Agent18 Ecoshield hard case for iPhone 3G

Default Review: Agent18 Ecoshield hard case for iPhone 3G
    Heres another review brought to you buy APSprostore.com. Agent18 always makes nice stuff, and the eco shield is no different. This case can be had for 19.95 and some shipping from Agent 18 Eco Shield Iphone 3G Black IN STOCK - $19.99 : APS Pro Store , Discount iPod / iPhone accessories professional store.

To me this case falls in the category of scratch protection with minimal drop protection. Its very thin so it fits in the pockets very nice. I would never trust this case dropping it from arm level on to any hard surface. But it will keep the pretty finish scratch free. Its a very good fitting case, its a 2 piece snap together design and the phone doesnt rattle and shake inside. It is also dockable if you have a universal dock. It comes with the piece to make a perfect dock fit. It doesnt come with any type of screen protection which kinda surprised me but for 20 bucks, come on you cant beat it. Sorry for the horrible pics Ive been borrowing my friends point and shoot because my SLR has been in the shop.

I actually bought the same one and I agree completley for the price. And the dock it came with is a neat idea also.