Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review: Case-Mate Signature Leather case with Holster

Default Review: Case-Mate Signature Leather case with Holster
    Heres another review brought to you by APSprostore.com. You can purchase this for a great price and be sure to use checkout code GOHOFO for an extra discount. Heres the direct link CASE-MATE iPhone 3G Signature Line Case/Holster Combo IN STOCK - $39.99 : APS Pro Store , Discount iPod / iPhone accessories professional store .

With the new iPhone gearing towards the professional sector the accessory manufacturers should be bringing the professional products. The Case Mate leather holster and case combo is a great addition to the suite and tie types and of course anyone wanting to sport their phone on the waist side... The quality is typical case mate, very nice construction and the materials look good.

The holster:
    The holster is a plastic standard typ that holds the phone pretty good. I did some shake tests and with semi to moderate shaking the phone stayed in the holster pretty good. But I could shake the phone out which would be a concern to me. If you were running fast I couldnt guarantee the phones staying snug. The belt clip clicks 360 degrees around to position the phone any which way on your belt.

The leather case:
    One of the nicer leather cases I have seen and even though its not my particular cup of tea, I could see myself using this combo. It looks very classy and elegant. The phone slides in through the top and is pretty snug. The case leaves all the controls open to easily access them. It feels pretty padded but not too thick. The face of the iphone is completely exposed but it does come with a screen protector. The screen protector was probably my least favorite item in the box as it only covered the part of the screen that you touch, didnt cover the blacked out areas on the top and bottom of the iPhone, how ugly and cheap come on now!

Conclusion:
    For the price its a pretty nice deal. I would use this in the cooperate world because it just looks that professional. Granted its not a designer case so its not super duper elegant but I think it looks nice and it sure wont ruin your Armani look. I think this will protect the phone nicely the only thing I wouldnt do with it is run a marathon with it. Now on to the pics:

I have the case mate case like this for the original phone, and i was not impressed. The plastic below the leather broke and leather started to peal after a few months. I would not buy this case again.