Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any in Ear headphone with : mic, volume, skip song

Default Any in Ear headphone with : mic, volume, skip song
    Hello,

Is their any inEar headphone that have some extra buttons, like volume, skip song (next/prev) , reply call and mic ? The tradational phone like sony ericsson come with such stuff. Is their any that is compatible with iphone 3G ?

Thanks for your help

no one can help ?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I am thinking the answer is no... Just the products Apple makes. It's probably not profitable for companies to make a pair of headphones that are only really useful on the iphone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

try v-moda's vibe duo or ultimate ears v4.1

V moda has very very bad reputation wont take the risk. Do you have link for Ultimate ears v 4.1 ? what brand it is ?

Btw i order Helium Digital lets see how they are, but if i can get a better one it can be nice.

Thanks

go to apples web site u will find a couple of headphones and there are add ons too which u can connect to any headphones so they work as u desired hope it helps