Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: invisible Shield

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default invisible Shield
    hello guys, new to the forum woot go me. anyways i was wondering, if any of yall have used the invisibleshield? and how good was it? and how long did you wait to turn on your device after you installed the invisible shield?

Thnx,
    dj

used the phone 30 min' after,
    looks great, love it.
    just dont use alot of the liquid

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eyallevi9 For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thnx so much for the response it helps me out a lot. cause dont want to ruin my iphone X_x i would die @ work of boredom. lol

I installed the skin yesterday and I was planning to wait 1 day but I switched on the phone "adjusting" the corners (take your time for this), and it worked perfect.
    I recommend you this skin, it's fantastic.
    Don't use too much solution of water + soap!!!

10 oz. of water and a tea spoon of baby soap

6. The Following User Says Thank You to guarroman For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-23)

haws the the screen responding?? Cause Im using anticlear screen insted I think its better and it has no reflaction

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i hope the full skin application works out well, cause its the one i think i want to get i mean....you know get the full body dkin, then the agent 18 eco case....yeah....thats right, protect from scratches and FALLS!!! muwahahahahaha

You might have a little problem though if you decide with the Agent 18 case and a full body skin... I was just reading this thread on Hofo:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1315353

I guess the op was having problems taking off the case. Not sure if that's going to matter to you but I just thought I'd let you know anyway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mzkaye729 For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-24)

Great product works perfectly Everyone should use it to protect their screen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dallasnights For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-24)

I did exactly what you're planning on doing, got an invisible shield and an agent 18 case. Love both, separately...but not together. Just doesn't work.

The Agent 18 case fits so snugly on the phone, that adding that small thickness from the invisible shield makes the case VERY VERY hard to get off( and only a little less hard to get on). I finally took off the shield (I had a full body shield), and only left on the screen part.

Great products separately, but don't do very well together.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spyhunter39 For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow, dang, this makes my decision so much harder, cause...i really dont want my phone getting scratch, but i dont want to drop it and then see the screen or like phone fly everywhere LMAO....what to do!!!!! what to do????????

what do yall think i should do, stay with just the FULL body skin, or should i get the front, and then get the agent 18....and just get some minor scratches? thing is.......i hate it when things get scratched.... X_x

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

How easy is this stuff to get off if you need to? I was looking into this but I don;t want to void my warranty by gluing crap onto the phone and then not being able to get it off!

Quote Originally Posted by djshway View Post
    wow, dang, this makes my decision so much harder, cause...i really dont want my phone getting scratch, but i dont want to drop it and then see the screen or like phone fly everywhere LMAO....what to do!!!!! what to do????????

what do yall think i should do, stay with just the FULL body skin, or should i get the front, and then get the agent 18....and just get some minor scratches? thing is.......i hate it when things get scratched.... X_x
    Being that the screen is glass, I wouldn't worry about it being scratched. Really tough to do. It will probably shatter (which a thin film over the screen won't fix) before it scratches. I was using a DLO silicone case for mine, which I love. I also have a swiss army slider case that I keep it in, Looks a little geeky because it has a wallet attachment but hey, now I don't forget my wallet before I drive someplace.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-01-24 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah, i alrdy heard that the glass doesn't scratch but.....damn, my blackjack right now is getting like fingerprinted on like crazy and it wont come off, and when i was @ cingular/att, i was playing with it and like fingerprints botherd me so so much lmao

I installed the InvisibleShield (IS) on my iPhone last weekend...and I must say this full body protector is awesome! The install was a bit time consuming (the pieces are precision cut), but in the end my extra care made it perfect. Try spraying your fingers down to prevent fingerprints when you peel the film.

The extra grip it provides is awesome...now I no longer drop my iPhone on those cold days. Definitely worth I say...I used to use a silicone case, but that actually scratched my phone when dust/debris got into the back. Check out my review here: http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/iphone-...tector-review/

Lifetime warranty baby!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphoneCDN For This Useful Post:

djshway (2008-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    How easy is this stuff to get off if you need to? I was looking into this but I don;t want to void my warranty by gluing crap onto the phone and then not being able to get it off!
    Not sure if you have seen this video.. it's some guy removing the InvisibleShield off his iTouch... Same principle.. just different gadget used

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=n61iWUvO7Gw"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=n61iWUvO7Gw[/ame]