Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review]Contour Flick for iPhone 3G (Black)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [Review]Contour Flick for iPhone 3G (Black)
    [Review]Contour Flick for iPhone 3G (Black)

Upon first glimpse of the case, I was somewhat in awe.. like "That's it??". But when I put my phone in and looked at it again, it's a great looking case. It's definitely not going to protect it from any damage incurred from dropping, but it will protect the back in the iPhone and give me a little piece of mind from worrying about having the back on the iPhone scratched.

This is going to hold me over until I get another one down the road when the selection of cases are better.

Positives: It's slim, not bulky at all, and even better it looks great on the iPhone.

Negatives: Feels cheap, and will be prone to scratching quite fast. Price is a bit steep for a small piece of plastic such as this.

Overall: It really accentuates the look of the iPhone, and keeps the weight down to a minimum. Don't hesitate to buy if you are looking for a minimalistic case that keeps the "sexy" in iPhone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ts434.jpg   -ts434_av1.jpg   -ts434_av3.jpg  
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

I also purchased this case.

I have a black 3G but i purcahsed this case in white just to change it up. When i removed the case i noticed there was a scratch on my iphone back where the case had a little imperfection in the plastic. I was realllly upset. I got over it because i ordered the vaja case again and i will always have it in that.

I also purchased a little silver apple logo 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch same as the phone and stuck it on the flick. It looks pretty sweet. I'll keep this on until i get my vaja.

Just watch out for those imperfections!