Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Switcheasy Non-responsive

Default Switcheasy Non-responsive
    Has anyone had positive experiences interacting with the folks over at switcheasy? I placed an order for 2 cases on 12/28, and, holidays notwithstanding, I haven't heard boo from them. I've sent them multiple emails just asking for a confirmation or ETA for my order, but these have gone unanswered. I'm starting to think that this some sort of scam operation. Please let me know what your dealings with the company has been like and whether it was positive or negative. Thanks!

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I had the same problem, but I finally got my case and vision clip in the mail yesterday...It isn't anything special. Agent 18 is better quality! I have already sold it on eBay!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i ordered one on dec 31, i got a shipment notification on jan 8th, it wasnt actually dropped at the post office until jan 10th, so who knows when it'll get here. they didn't respond to me either.

Finally, one of my many emails have been answered. They said they ship from the Bay Area, but my guess is that they're waiting on shipments/orders from suppliers in Asia (whether that means import/export of OEM). Still no case in hand, tho!

To be fair to them, I ordered before x-mas on a Wednesday. They shipped on Friday and I received it in MD on Monday.

I had some issue with the design. Case itself was fine but the screen covers were hard to peel and easily scratched. But the biggest issue was that the connector cover would not stay in.

I exchanged emails with them and they responded quickly but their response was a bit silly. They said that docking my iphone bent the connector pins a bit so the connector cover would not fit any more. I replied that their explanation was just silly as everyone will be docking their phones and that it really was a case design flaw.

So basically 2 major components of the package were useless and I felt that some refund was in order.

I suppose they did not want to argue with me or did not want to take the case back....regardless the gave me a credit and I got to keep the case (and that is what I consider to be Excellent customer service of their part).

Personally, I think the communication issues stem from the following:

1. They were closed at x-mas and that was about the same time there was a buzz about the case on many forums. They did not post their closing and did not really think it would be a big deal.

2. They did not have sufficient units on hand in california to meet the demand. That may be because they sold a bunch to several new retailers. Regardless the cases are ordered from overseas and the guy is CA is only a distributor/shipper.

3. There is nothing they can do to help any who email so they don't answer. All you can do is wait or cancel. A cancellation they will respond too.

get them from traxx-athletic.com! They got me mine in about a week. But my case has a manufacturing defect and im trying to get it replaced but, they dont respond to emails.

I ordered mine three weeks ago and have tried to contact them several times with no response yet. I'm about to contact paypal to file a complaint.

I'm getting up there too and am about to complain to paypal as well.

should definitely order it from trax
    I ordered my case on Friday and got it today ^_^

I ordered one from trax on wednesday last week and I got it saturday. So I ordered the black one (because I liked the white one so much) today and it has already been shipped....

ORDER FROM TRAX!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i got mine yesterday, i like the case, but they sent me the wrong color. it is much better than the incase silicone case but has a similar shape. as someone else said, the connector cover doesn't stay in so it's kinda worthless, and so are the screen protectors. however, i didn't buy the case for either of those so i don't mind....

I finally received my shipment this week. Was disappointed in the quality of the case, which was a little loose (most likely loose enough to let in dirt). I've actually been using the cozip (korean-made) case that's available on amazon for $12.98 (with exhorbitant shipping of $6.98). It is low profile and suits my needs well.

dont ever order nothing from switcheasy first i order the black vision clip and they sent me the runaway and when they said they fix the problem they asked for me address.i thought ok atlease i get the clip they send it to the wrong address and its bad enough they take a week just to send something out and another week just to get it. i order my vision clip from trax and got it in 3 days i prefer if anybody going to order a switcheasy product get it from trax