Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Otter Box for iphone

Default Otter Box for iphone

My god!My lovely otter,I'll full of sin while using it.

how thick is this?

i wonder if it is hard to get in and out of your pocket because of the rubber..

I wish it was actually waterproof.

Default OtterBox for iPhone
    Hi--

I just wanted to help answer a few q's above. I work for OtterBox and we will have a fully waterproof version available in November. The iPhone case will be released mid-October. As for how thick it is, it's pretty slim actually (dimensions: 4.81" X 2.675" X .76").

Also, I hadn't considered the rubber interfering with sliding it in your pocket. Let me check with our engineering team and see what they've got to say about that.

Thanks for the comments/feedback.
    -Kristin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kgolliher For This Useful Post:

Boo Boo (2007-09-15)

too much imo...

You would think that if its an iPhone product their website would be mobile safari ready ... Flash is bad for iPhones :-p

Default Reply to Above...
    Yes, we are aware of the flash issue and have worked out some kinks since the iPhone’s release so most of it is visible, this has been a challenge for many companies that use flash. Although iPhone doesn’t support flash currently, there’s buzz that there might be: http://www.myitablet.com/adobes-late...one-211408.php.

Also, the silicon wrap around the OtterBox for iPhone case will be coated with a smooth finish so it should be easy to slide in your pocket!

Thanks,
    Kristin

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kgolliher For This Useful Post:

Boo Boo (2007-09-15), rickray (2007-09-14)

Yep, the armor series is out and available for purchase! though it's a bit bulkier than the defender series. But water proofing the iPhone is nice... I found a website that sells both OtterBox defender and armor cases at a great price - and they are offering free shipping too! Check out the blog for more info and coupons: http://semsons.blogspot.com (just scroll down a little).
    OtterBox Lover

I use otterbox and it works really well.

Have always used otterbox and it works awesome.

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup couldn't agree more. Otterbox makes some good cases. Very satisfied with their products.

Quote Originally Posted by aurther11 View Post
    I use otterbox and it works really well.
    Revived a 4 year old thread?