Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incipio Silicrylic Case for the 3G

Thumbs up Incipio Silicrylic Case for the 3G
    I HATE cell phone covers. What's the purpose of spending so much for a cool phone to cover it up, but I love this one! I picked it up down at my local AT&T store(I'm sorry MMI Store.) It's great because it gives you the hard case protection with the silicone feel. The other cool thing is that it came with the black AND white silicone sleeves, the plastic shell, screen protector and cleaning cloth. As you can see, the plastic only clips at the corners instead of around the whole phone. This gives you the silicone feel while you're holding the phone because of the exposed silicone on the sides. Once I put the plastic screen protector in place, I felt 100% confident that my phone is as protected as possible and still look great. Yes, it does cover up the beautiful black finish on the back of the phone, but all of them do except for the clear all plastic ones. I would buy it again. Apparently it comes in 8 colors.
    myIncipio.com | SILICRYLIC

Last edited by pcguysam; 2008-07-18 at 06:12 PM. Reason: grammatical improvements

ive never heard of that case but its looks cool