Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible Shield - Stains - How to Remove?

Default Invisible Shield - Stains - How to Remove?
    I just installed the Invisible Shield on my iPhone yesterday. After a LONG, tedious time installing and a 24 hour dry, I looked at it today. That "Easy Installation" is BS. The cover is clustered with water stains (from spraying the provided formula..which is water w/ a lil soap). How do I remove these? Anyone know? They're annoying

Hi. I have done two touchs and my daughters classic now with the shield, I got the same thing as you to start with, my advice would be to leave it alone. The marks, bubbles tend to go away naturally after about 2/3 days. I just left it on a tissue for 3 days and it was pretty good after that. Hope it works out.

Hey likkuid. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you. When I installed my friend's body skin, it took a good whole week to dry off completely (the microbubbles were a pain to look at). I even posted on the forum here complaining about it. But now all is gone and it just looks gorgeous ! I guess I put too much of the formula to begin with but hey.. it's all gone now. Just gotta have patience.

Kristina

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mzkaye729 For This Useful Post:

yeahitzdat (2008-01-08)

Alright cool, thanks! I just wish that big piece of lint didn't fly under the front haha.

Quote Originally Posted by likkuid View Post
    Alright cool, thanks! I just wish that big piece of lint didn't fly under the front haha.
    LMAO ! you and me both ! It's hard to notice the foreign objects that get attached to it once the film is drenched with the formula. mine has a tiny piece of lint stuck near the edge so a part of the lint is actually sticking out and a part of it is stuck onto the film and I cant seem to get it taken out so I gave up LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mzkaye729 For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2008-01-04)

LOL u got it good, mine's in the center of the screen!

iPhone? More like MyPhone cybergeek2021's Avatar
    Thanks

ouch! that must stink
    Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!

I was extra careful during my install...just make sure you apply it quickly, or you will get dust stuck to the film...those bubbles will go away...be patient!

yea im having the same problem...it took me like 2 hours first off to put it on and then it leaves these stains and some bubbles and im just waiting now for it all to dry lol it takes a long time!