Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible Shield Anyome?

Default Invisible Shield Anyome?
    I bought some for my 3G iphone, they gave me two codes for a 20%, decided to share it.

they can only be used once per code. so here you go, (i hope this is in the right section)

76nr44

or

6d4pc3

works at Zagg (far as i know the only place with 3g iphone invisible shields

Sorry i guess i didnt specify invisible shield is this like cover thing for the iphone and other phones, pretty much scratch proof.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Apple iPhone 3G Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

you can look up on youtube what it is, use the codes if u want if not than no hurt feelings, theres another forum scrambling for the codes, im to lazy to register there to put these up

They look cheap. How easy will it be to remove the plastics after you affix them?

Quote Originally Posted by lente View Post
    They look cheap. How easy will it be to remove the plastics after you affix them?
    I have no idea, this is my first time getting it, but seems like its not too hard from the vids ive seen on youtube. mine's coming in like two weeks.

i'm using Invis shield on my iphone and its really great.. Easy to put em on.. just.. make sure u put it on correctly cus if the liquid drys and its not on their correctly.. well your screwed..

oh.... ha so its hard to take off?

Quote Originally Posted by lente View Post
    I use it on ALL my cell phones. And I have it on my iphone. I've been using it for a few years, they're the best products out there. I'd never trade them for ANY Kind of case, regardless of the price or quality. Nothing beats the invisibleshield take my word on it!

Quote Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
    I use it on ALL my cell phones. And I have it on my iphone. I've been using it for a few years, they're the best products out there. I'd never trade them for ANY Kind of case, regardless of the price or quality. Nothing beats the invisibleshield take my word on it!
    +1

yeah its a great product. I replaced my hardshell iphone case with the shield. couldnt be happier. can be tough to put on though.

Thanks

great product to use with a hard or silicone case on top(though i hate silicone)

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

i never liked silicone either, once it gets in your pocket has lint all over it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

I like mine, I only got it put on the back. You can hardly tell it's there, plus it improves grip! The phones not like a bar of soap anymore!

i got mine today as well (didnt they say it was going to take 2 weeks plus two weeks to ship?) you did a lot better job than i did, but still great to have now, and i agree grip is alot better, i feel more safe with it on now

They peel off fine when you need to remove them. The lifetime warranty is great. They wont accidently fall off. If you are careful and patient you can pull it off in about 10 seconds. Gently pull back the edge, all the way across the top and pull down.

Default Codes don't work
    OP said it best: Codes are only valid once. Neither is working anymore.

i guess someone took advantage of them! ha, and ok so i can take them off when ever and use that spray to put them back on?

um i have had them on for 6 montsh now. no i think they strech liek all hell when removing them. also there was a link on here for 50% no limits me and a few of teh guys at work order 10+ phone cases and 2 for fish finders

oh you have the link? i already bought mine, (might have to again.. dk) but i have a few friends now (After the fact i gave away my codes) that want one for their phones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast