Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Compatible Earphones

Default iPhone Compatible Earphones
    Alright as many users here on the forum probably already know, there are many headphones that do not work with the iPhone without a seperate adapter. If everyone could help me build a list of iPhone compatible headphones on here that'd be great -- Start Posting!!

1- Vibe Duos by V-Moda.

Bose Around-Ear Headphones

I don't know why these don't fit, they sell them at the Apple Store

Also all SkullCandy's don't fit as well
    Last edited by hughesb; 2007-12-24 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Where talking about ones that DO fit.

how do the ultimate buds sound, have you heard them??

any headphones will work as long as you have these but I have these with the adapter

Yes I realized that any will work with the adapter. We are talking about compatible earphones that work with no adapter.

hmm I just grabbed a random pair of headphones and they work on my iPhone,, no mic of course, but I can listen to music.. these are stock headphones I got with my old Creative MP3 Player.. these also work in my work PC :-), so I dont think their anything special

Ill get mine from ultimatebuds http://www.ultimatebuds.com/store/pr...cat=253&page=1
    in a couple of days I think. Atm they are in customs waiting since the 22'nd

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ultimate ears is really tempting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hughesb View Post
    Bose Around-Ear Headphones

I don't know why these don't fit, they sell them at the Apple Store

Also all SkullCandy's don't fit as well
    I just got the BOSE IN-EAR head phones they work great sound even better and have been redesigned eapecially for the iPhone!!!! thy cost 99 bucks and are well worth it. They ARE NOT nose cancelling however

Thanks

I bought a set of these, Awesome! http://shop.v-moda.com/p-35-vibe-duo...-playback.aspx

hmm.. hopefully more companies like shure can start redesigning so they are compatible with the iphone.

Hey everyone, this is my first...

Check these Meizu earphones out... they are seriously dead cheap and top quality. Great treble and bass... i don't personally own these but my girlfriend has the Meizu Miniplayer with these earphones and I decided to check out if they were compatible and what do you know a straight fit.

Awesome clarity.

For $11.50USD why not...

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Meizu-Minipla...sid=p1638.m122

Just buy the adapter and it won't matter what headphones you use.

I got a Dynex adaptor for 80 cents [Best Buy discount ], but it's normally $5-6.

I think he is talking about compatible earphones though, otherwise with an adapter any one would fit.