Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TAVO Gloves for iPod - Works with iPhone

Default TAVO Gloves for iPod - Works with iPhone
    I was reading some posts about the iPhone stylus and how it would be great in cold weather. There are a pair of gloves made by Tavo technologies that have capacitant-friendly material on the thumb and index finger of the gloves.

I read some posts in other forums and people were wondering whether these gloves work for the iPhone, YES they do.

They are made of a thin stretch nylon material and have little silicon pads on the palm to aid in slippage.

I did a quick review, its on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMzafERYNQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMzafERYNQ[/ame]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dggraphics For This Useful Post:

DirtyDan (2007-12-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice. Seems like a good idea for other places but at first it was hard for me to grasp, because I live in Texas and it was 80 degrees yesterday, and only 70 or so today. Last night wasn't bad, but tonight was like 40. That's the coldest it gets around here, lol.

Good review, thanks!

I'm currently in London for Christmas and it is freeeezing ! I hate having to take off my gloves, I've also heard of gloves from the North Face for the iPhone, but I think this looks cooler.
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

Cool handy for winter.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

nice, i was looking for gloves like these. it's cold in ohio! thanks! :-)
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Pretty cool.

Ohhhhh, I just thought I was lucky, or it was some kinda coincidence that my North Face gloves worked, and other gloves I had didn't.

Default e-tip
    Beeks - You must have the North Face e-tip gloves. They are pretty much the same glove. Although the material on the NorthFace glove looks thicker, will have to go check them out in person.

Cool, we have a couple of options.