Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zagg / Invisible Shield 20% discount codes

Smile Zagg / Invisible Shield 20% discount codes
    Hey guys, I just bought the iPhone 3G case over at ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield and when you make a purchase, you get 2 20% discount codes to give away. I have no family/friends with a iPhone or anything so i'll just post them on here. Here is a copy/paste from the email i got.

Hi,

I just purchased the award-winning invisibleSHIELD from ZAGG.com and I was given 2 special 20% discounts that I
    could use or share and I'm sending you one of the two. The invisibleSHIELD is a really thin, military grade,
    patented film, available exclusively from ZAGG. It is used to protect cell phones, laptops, cameras, GPS units
    or just about any electronic gadget you want. For information about the invisibleSHIELD, visit ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: et2xj8

The discount will expire in 30 days.

Thanks,

cyruskayos

-------------------------------------------

Hi,

I just purchased the award-winning invisibleSHIELD from ZAGG.com and I was given 2 special 20% discounts that I
    could use or share and I'm sending you one of the two. The invisibleSHIELD is a really thin, military grade,
    patented film, available exclusively from ZAGG. It is used to protect cell phones, laptops, cameras, GPS units
    or just about any electronic gadget you want. For information about the invisibleSHIELD, visit ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: gm3333

The discount will expire in 30 days.

Thanks,

cyruskayos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cyruskayos For This Useful Post:

iWitness (2008-08-05)