Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: bluetooth wireless music in your car

Default bluetooth wireless music in your car
    I drive an Acura TL and I have it paired with my iPhone. It works pretty well.
    I was wondering whether anyone was able to figure out a way to play music in their bluetooth enabled car using the iPhone's bluetooth capability rather than through an FM transmitter or a tape deck.

I don think the iphone can do this.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

thats a good question wondering the same thing

nope

iphone currently does not support Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), so music is out thru bluetooth...i recall seeing a "hack" for tricking the phone into streaming mono, but not sure how effective that would be.

regards

pry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    I don think the iphone can do this.
    You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES
    He throws to Michael on first! Michael GETS HIM OUT! Michael throws to Gabriel on second base! HE GETS HIM OUT! Gabriel throws to Jesus at home plate - JESUS GETS HIM OUT! TRIPLE PLAY! TRIPLE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! The Angels win the pennant! The Angels win the pennant! The Angels are the World Champions!

Every I see "Jesus saves" that's exactly what I think. That, or a basketball version. It ends with Jesus slam-dunking and shattering the backboard for the winning score.

Please someone, anyone tell me how to stream mono audio to by headset via bluetooth. Their must be some free number without sound or something like that!

Best