Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: store in toronto

Default store in toronto
    hi
    would anyone in toronto, ca know where like a screen protector for the iphone can be bought. something like this i guess http://store.modmyi.com/productAccessories.asp?id=12824
    thanks

Pacific Mall in Markham. Kennedy and Steeles to be exact. It's where I got mine ! Paid $10.

You can actually find cheaper ones on toronto.craigslist.ca ... save you a dollar or two

Thanks

Haha, when you need to get something shady, there's always the Pacific Mall.

Don't think you'll find em anywhere else since the iPhone isn't sold in Canada, I don't think they're likely to carry iPhone accessories.

You guys been on the subway? Did you notice the Lavalife Ad that obviously has an iPhone in it?
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2007-12-13 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Haha, when you need to get something shady, there's always the Pacific Mall.

Don't think you'll find em anywhere else since the iPhone isn't sold in Canada, I don't think they're likely to carry iPhone accessories.

You guys been on the subway? Did you notice the Lavalife Ad that obviously has an iPhone in it?
    Yup. That's what Pacific Mall is good for. You guys gotta learn how to haggle with these retailers to get a better price. Sometimes the prices are really jacked up !

Havent seen the Lavalife ad yet and I doubt I ever will because I am not usually downtown AND taking public transit scares me.