Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ivyskin Xylo T2 - Anything Better?

Default Ivyskin Xylo T2 - Anything Better?
    Hey guys,

I just bought an ivyskin Xylo T2. Works great, but unfortunately it looks a bit 'cheap'. Anyhow, the case for those of you that are not familiar with it can be seen here: Custom iPod Cases, Skins, iPhone cases and macbook keyboard covers | ivyskin

The case completely engulfs the phone, is a hard shell and the screen is covered by a hard shell as well. Functionality is good, but the casing that covers the screen unfortunately produces air bubbles between the case and the screen. Others have complained about this as well from the searches I've done via google.

That said, is there any case out there currently that engulfs the entire phone, protects the screen and does not produce air bubbles or air pockets? That, or is there any work around in order to prevent air bubbles from appearing?

Thank you guys!

I had the very same problem... I found the best fix for me was the invisibleSHIELD front only protector and the Core Cases aluminum case. They did a lot better job and the 2 together are really protective and it still looks very sleek.

BTW I saw somewhere that Core Cases are having a sale or deal on iPhone/iPod touch cases at the moment and if you put in 'themantle' in the coupon box (may still be active) you get an extra $5 off.
    Last edited by msc1974; 2008-06-24 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes