Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bose In-Ear Headphones

Default Bose In-Ear Headphones
    They are the best I bought mine and the only problem is I tend to put mine in my pocket and the rubber pieces fall off but i super glued them!
    8GB Apple iPhone

i dont know how can you like that crap !?

i bought those headphones for 99€ and i cursed the moment when i decided to do so... i tried to return them but the store has this ridiculous "sanitary" policy about not returning headphones... as if it was some underwear you're trying to return.

the sound is not so bad, but the fit is terrible, i tried all 3 sizes and the small didn't cover the ear canal so the sound was clumsy, mostly low freqs, the mid sizes were not so bad but kept felling off my ears, and the big size didnt even fit in there... i dont know maybe my ear is weird, but ive had some sennheissen ear buds for a while and they rock, and they also have built in mic and a button for play-pause and answering calls, and they were less than half the price the bose...

i mean, i know bose is an outstanding brand, i have the Bose tri-port OE and they're great... i just think they have big flaws in the design of the in ear buds...

i agree. i sold my pair and bought some shures. best purchase of my life.
    IpodLover77 @ Hofo

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

i jus purchased these ear phones today for $135 and i also have the Vmodas and their basicaly no difference in em.... i like my Vmodas more becuz of the mic and play n pause button also ansa call and hang up button..... They both fit in my ears good so so basically i jus wasted money on the same earphones jus made by different companies......... I will jus keep the bose for use with my 160g ipod classic or as a back up in case my vmodas go down...

I say if u got one dont waste ya money buying the other
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

I do a lot of traveling and I have had very good luck with these from different type of airplanes to the subways of new york city. The only time I have an issue is on a prop plane........ but then again EVERYTHING sounds bad on those! they are not noise canceling or reduction like a lot of people think they are. I had to experiment with the different ear tips as well and for me the middle ones fit very comfortably for me. Sound wise they are great, they are light weight. again I have been very happy with mine. But that is not to say that everyone should go out and buy them either, I was lucky enough to try them at a BOSE store.

I Agree those Eaphones are great !!!! I bought mne 2 weeks ago and would not change

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Being a person that has to use buds (the stock earphones do not fit in my ears), I have enjoyed these from Bose. The sound quality is good, but my Sennheiser MM 50 IP's have call functionality built in