Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multi-number SIM Card?

Default Multi-number SIM Card?
    Just wondering if anyone has seen these or had any experience with them. What are your thoughts on these?

DealExtreme: $7.83 SIMMAX GSM 6-Number-in-1 SIM Card with USB Card Reader/Writer and Cloning Software

Iphone 3G, Mac Book, Ipad Mini, Vista, Windows 7

that llooks like a sick idea but unstable. what would happen to your other sim card(s)?

I had a two-in-one card in my Samsung Blackjack. I had to install a mod to the firmware that allowed me to switch cards, but it was nice being able to place business calls from my business number and personal calls from my personal number from one device. I've seen cards that claim to recieve calls from multiple SIM numbers at once, but I have no experience with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosbaughcr View Post
    I had a two-in-one card in my Samsung Blackjack. I had to install a mod to the firmware that allowed me to switch cards, but it was nice being able to place business calls from my business number and personal calls from my personal number from one device. I've seen cards that claim to recieve calls from multiple SIM numbers at once, but I have no experience with those.
    This is funny because my friend and I were just wondering if this was possible. My question to you is how does it work. Lets say you have a person calling your business number and your on the personal number SIM, does it immediately go into voicemail?

no it farts loooool