Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 6X Zoom Telescope + Crystal Case for Apple iPhone Camera

Default 6X Zoom Telescope + Crystal Case for Apple iPhone Camera
    Now that manufacturers are creating add-on lenses for cellphone cameras similar to the one we saw at CES. They need to step up their funny to attract your attention. This iPhone telescopic lens does just that, adding a nifty protective iPhone case to go along with the lens. The good news is that it does seem to zoom in a crapload (see photo after jump) and long distances with the power of a digital camera and video it is like taking a portable video camera/still camera in your iPhone. but unless that lens unscrews from the body, there's no way you can call the iPhone "pocketable". It says it's an absolute must for people who want to snoop without being noticed. And i actually considered buying it for a minute (just for S&Gs), What do you think of it? here it is:
    Easyipodshop Price-$17.99, 6X Zoom Telescope + Crystal Case for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone Camera,Apple iPhone Telescope,Mobile Phone Telescope

haha i did buy it for S&G's....
    and i have to say, it zooms in quite nicely but the image is kinda distorted because its such a small camera
    the case would be neat if it didnt have that stupid blue thing that the lens goes on
    i got mine at dealextreme.com for $15 with free shipping
    but if you get anything from dealextreme, be prepared to wait like two weeks for it to arrive

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

these are pics with my iPhone with and without (i had it little of focus with the lens) this $15 6x optical lens from dealextreme. its funny and hard to believe how much it zooms. i just wish i had one what has the actual manual zoom as well but that would be way more then 15 bucks
    btw: its view to downtown Manhattan from 37th floor close to time square where i worked today...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0048.jpg   -img_0049.jpg  
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-05-29 at 06:04 AM.

$15? I've got mine in 7 days.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah there is lot of good cheap stuff at that webside but like disownedpenny said, it takes 2-3 sometimes even more weeks to deliver but its free so wth. i totally dont regret buying this lens. its cool gadged to carry around when in the city or outdoors. handy to make some nice pics and also useable as a small simple monocular. i wanna look for something with manual zoom tho. that will be sweet. possibly just regular good monocular and make some DIY attachment for my iphone case. also i removed that blue holder from case what it came with and put it on my case coz the original case was super cheap and ugly.