Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Absolute Beast of a Case

It would make you look like you were using a Walkie Talkie by the looks of it. Might be ok if you could fit a belt clip on it as it looks very big. The one good thing that could be said about it is your Iphone is totally protected. looks like you could bounce that thing off steel griders and it would break the steel first.

I have this one http://www.otterbox.com/products/ipo...case-defender/
    I love it, I am hard on my phone and it helps. I am on my second Iphone now so I thought i could use it

Wow, that thing wouldn't even fit in your pocket anymore! I wouldn't mind getting it to have full protection and piece of mind, but $70 for a case?! WTF?! I would get that thing if it was like $20. I may end up getting the Otterbox defender though.

OH, I forgot to ask, how does the phone go into one of these otterbox cases? Because I REALLY hate those thin, latex protectors that go on the iPod! If it slides on like that and it takes 5 minutes just to yank it out of the case then forget that.
    Last edited by prodigy; 2008-04-08 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks

wow.. is like your going to send your iphone to camp or a war..poor thing cant see the sexy curves of the iphone...but hay everyone has there own taste..

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Wow, that thing wouldn't even fit in your pocket anymore! I wouldn't mind getting it to have full protection and piece of mind, but $70 for a case?! WTF?! I would get that thing if it was like $20. I may end up getting the Otterbox defender though.

OH, I forgot to ask, how does the phone go into one of these otterbox cases? Because I REALLY hate those thin, latex protectors that go on the iPod! If it slides on like that and it takes 5 minutes just to yank it out of the case then forget that.
    OtterBox site has a video on how to install the defender (since you indicated you might get the otterbox defender): http://www.otterbox.com/products/ipo...structions.htm. They sell it $10 more expensive than the place that I got mine from. I paid $39.99 total and the OtterBox site has it for $49.99. Not to mention I didn't have to pay shipping, Semsons & Co. Inc. is having a free shipping promotion right now. The blog and coupon codes can be found here: http://semsons.blogspot.com. You can check out their blog, they have reviews on pretty much all the popular OtterBox cases (including the iPhone defender and armor series). Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    wow.. is like your going to send your iphone to camp or a war..poor thing cant see the sexy curves of the iphone...but hay everyone has there own taste..
    haha yeah it takes the sexy curves off the phone, but for a klutz like me, I can't afford it being sexy.
    Last edited by Eglantine; 2008-04-08 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    OtterBox Lover

The Otterbox Defender is absolutely fantastic, I've had mine for a few months now, and it's great. On the Defender, there's a hard inner shell that snaps around the phone, then the silicone wrapper that goes around that, giving it a nice, comfortable grip. The holster is also very handy, I couldn't live with a case that didn't include a holster.

yeah, it does make everything more convenient!
    OtterBox Lover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12