Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Griffin Wave

Default Griffin Wave
    I really like the look of these cases. There cheap to. But i can't decide between the wave or an incase slider. I've read all about the incase and was wondering that whoever has the wave can post a review. I also want to know if the case is a tight fit and can i get an invisible shield on under it. There found here and i'm thinking of the blue and white 2 pack.Griffin Technology: Wave for iPhone

Thanks

I have the incase, I love it. Great feel, great protection

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

I'm lovin' my Incase Slider.

i got an incase slider in black, its awesome

Thanks guys but i already know the incase is awesome im wondering about the wave

I just got one this week and it's great (I got the blue one). It looks really, really nice on the phone. I've already got a few complements about it from co-workers. It has a nice matte-like, rubbery finish on the back, which is semi-transparent. The form factor is great, and barely adds any bulk. The way that the case is cut, along with the wave shape, allow the phone to be held easier.

I'm really happy with it. There's a coupon for $5 off at Griffin, so mine was $20 shipped.

Thanks it sounds really good but couple more questions,is it a nice tight fit around the phone, does the phone move around in it, is the locking system nice and secure, and what $5 copoun

sry to bombard you with questions

Quote Originally Posted by Panth383 View Post
    Thanks it sounds really good but couple more questions,is it a nice tight fit around the phone, does the phone move around in it, is the locking system nice and secure, and what $5 copoun

sry to bombard you with questions
    It's completely snug in the case and it doesn't move. I haven't had problems with dust going through the gaps either.

Coupon is MEMDAY

9. The Following User Says Thank You to uncleguito For This Useful Post:

Panth383 (2008-05-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just ordered a blue one, thanks for saving me $5 bucks. I hope this case is worth it, I went with it instead of the inCase. Hopefully I don't regret it

Im about to order the two pack right now thanks for the help and the coupon

why dont they have just a plain white case on the site? must be sold out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxDaZxX View Post
    I thought they did but maybe I am just thinking of the 2 pack white and blue.

I ordered my blue case on memorial day and it was shipped yesterday from Nashville, TN and is set to arrive today.
    shipping was free and 1 day isn't bad

Quote Originally Posted by XxDaZxX View Post
    they do have a white case just in order to buy it you need to get the blue and white 2 pack like the guy above me said. I don't know why they don't sell the white by itself. Also if you use the MEMDAY coupon code it saves you $7 on the two pack

its sound is good and style too. I hope would contact with you.

have you not seen the 'original' slider case from corecases? its currently got free iTunes gift cards for free

i wonder tho i seen on ebay some but they say it's for 8gb and 16 gb will it fit on a 4gb?