Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agent 18 case and..............

Default Agent 18 case and..............
    Ok first off I would like to say Thanks for everyones input on this site. I have learned alot and I do not even have a Iphone yet ( damn pay day won't get here fast enuff) and I look forward to helping out around here as much as I can .

Now my real question, after reading the reviews is seems like the Agent 18 case seems to be the case of choice for most. Like everyone else, I seem to like the sleekness of the case, and the toughness with the hard plastic. I see only one problem, it has no type of holder or belt clip, something I am not sure if I like. I am not a big fan of having big things in my pockets. I am wondering if the iphone with the agent 18 case, could fit into some sort of hip type case or pouch. Anyone have a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by comnwealth View Post
    Ok first off I would like to say Thanks for everyones input on this site. I have learned alot and I do not even have a Iphone yet ( damn pay day won't get here fast enuff) and I look forward to helping out around here as much as I can .

Now my real question, after reading the reviews is seems like the Agent 18 case seems to be the case of choice for most. Like everyone else, I seem to like the sleekness of the case, and the toughness with the hard plastic. I see only one problem, it has no type of holder or belt clip, something I am not sure if I like. I am not a big fan of having big things in my pockets. I am wondering if the iphone with the agent 18 case, could fit into some sort of hip type case or pouch. Anyone have a clue?
    i got me the clear hard-cover case which comes with a screen protector and a belt clip. i prefer the one i have over agent 18. i've seen both in action. i've dropped my phone a lot of times and a scratch has yet to appear. stick with the clear hard-cover case.
    ░▒▓█ Working iPhone v2.0.1 with T-Mobile
    ░▒▓█ Call In/Out ► Yes/Yes
    ░▒▓█ SMS In/Out ► Yes/Yes
    ░▒▓█ WiFi/EDGE ► Yes
    ░▒▓█ YouTube App ► Yes
    ░▒▓█ Voicemail ► Yes
    ░▒▓█ iVolume v1.3 MOD ► Yes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

A little late but to let you know, I use a Tmobile Dash hip case and it is a perfect fit with the Agent18 case.

I use the Agent 18 and I also bought this

"Power Support Crystal Jacket Set for iPhone"
    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=TN613LL/A

just to use the holster that fits perfect with the Agent 18 and makes a great combo. I think the best. I was a tip from an apple store guy. It is perfect.

Default better late then never
    Guys thanks, it is always better to have information late then never.
    Anyway I went yesterday to the apple store and bought the Agent 18 case, Power Supply Crystal screen protecter, and the MarWare Vue case.

I must say I love the Agent 18 case, and funny thing is I was using an old Speck holster and rubber cover. Come to find out the Agent 18 + the Speck holster seems to work very well. Today I am using the MarWare Vue case thou, and plan on writing a review after the days work ( so far so good I must say)

Thats the same as me; i have the clear agent 18 case and the t-mobile dash hip case. agent 18 fits perfectly inside. i still had that dash case fresh off the dash. shout outs to the dash(as if i hadnt mentioned its name enuff already) tcpmp played lovely on that device with hd quality video and the speaker on the dash far surpasses anything my iphone can put out. i miss it but i enjoy the 8 gigs and design of my iphone.......ok ok so most hip cases will work if you already have the agent 18.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

I also have an agent 18 case and it does seem like the agent 18 should have a belt clip or something. If you look at the case you can see two notch on the sides and then an oval notch on the top of the case. I'm almost positive that those would be to some kind of belt clip or something. But i agent 18 doesn't seem to have anything to it.
    Last edited by TheNorv; 2007-12-13 at 05:54 AM. Reason: missspelling

i just got an agent 18 case and its pretty good, but i can stil see the chrome bezel a little bit in some corners when its on? is this normal or a defective case? also its a tiny bit loose in clicking together, like i can see the chrome through the cracks barely where it connects. anybody else have the same problem? should i return it for a different one?

mine is the same way, not a big deal to me really. If it bothers you that much, try takeing it back and see if you can find a better fitting one. I would do that but my Apple Store isn't just around the corner
    Jailbroken 1.1.2 Thanks Everyone

Mine is also a little bit loose. But it doesnt really bother me that much.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here is some pictures of the iPhone with the Agent18 case and the TMobile Dash Hip holster.

Almost looks like they were made for each other...