Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone have this case?

Default Does anyone have this case?

Have you noticed that you can't even see the edges of the two pieces? They have photoshoped it away. I have bought a similiar case but don't trust it for when the phone is dropped. It would most likely just come appart and the phone would hit the ground anyways. It is probably enough protection for the phone in your bag or pocket, but for more protection I would go for incase slider or similiar. Just my 2 cents.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

I have a seidio case and it always stays together when it falls. Great case. In the Everythingicafe forum seidio cases are popular.

And there customer service is excellent.

Thanks

I have the blue one and I love it. I have a closet full of Iphone cases that just don't cut it. I would get one of these if you want a good case that protects. The holster for this thing is awesome also.

The problem I have with these cases is that they don't show you the bottom. They say easy access to the charging port but what they don't show is the microphone and speaker which is also on the bottom which most of these cases cover up so if you use the speakerphone option a lot, it could be a problem.
    I bought this one which doesn't cover the mic or speaker and comes with or without a belt clip.

VIP Series Black Leather Hard Case (w/ Belt Clip) and Screen Protector for Apple iPhone - iPhone and iPod Accessories Super Store

Looking really nice, I would love to have the same.
    Visit My Blog
    PSP Free Downloads