Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Hard Case?

i just purchased one of the aluminum ones also like bill has off of deal extreme for $5.10 total hope its good and all we will see in a few weeks im sure.. thx for help on that bill.. and every1 else..

Quote Originally Posted by XUSCBallx View Post
    I just wanted to get everyones thought on what the best hard case is. I've been doin some lookin and i see the otter box is usually a good choice but i dont want to get that much i like the belkin clear acrylic or w/e but i hear thats not so good.. so what do all of you think on a hard case that looks good but still lets you access all buttons and everything.. and is there one that you can use where the screen is protected but u can still use it??
    If you can wait until just after Christmas... I hear ;o) that CoreCases are about to launch iPhone/Touch cases... these things rock and are far better than any other cases on the market today.
    Last edited by msc1974; 2007-12-17 at 09:18 PM.

THe Contour Showcase to me is very good i tried the others like otterbox, Seidio but to me this is very good!!

where can i see the core case whats it like?

Hmm. maybe we should use our brains and type in CoreCases.com in the address bar...Lets think before we post please.

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I got my aluminum case from [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V63GLS"]HERE[/ame] The things I did NOT like about are..
    1.) Cheep a$$ clip on the back (at least you can take it off)
    2.) The home button is kind of a pain to push (recessed in a bit)

Likes: access to all points (buttons, phones, Prox.sen, etc)
    Phone is still helnd in place with cover open...
    Some pics...

Se what I mean about the clip....

For me.....Agent 18 Hard case, has been the best one i've bought so far. Not bulky at all, gripable, and good looking. It doesn't include a screen protector but it comes with some kind of adapter that allows the phone to be "dockable" while in the case.

Peace

I started with the DLO rubber case, it was collecting too many craps and it was hard to take out from my pants, so i brought a Agent18 clear case. I was never happier

I Bought an Otterbox and it makes the phone echo so bad no one will call my cell its supposed to be a great case by the reviews but i think its a waste oe 50 bucks i mean its great if your in the habbit of throwing your phone at your cat or wife or the neighbors dog but besides that its JUNK

Wow, throwing your phone at your wife? I mean cat and dogs ok....but a human? I haven't had any problems with the OtterBox case, but if it's giving you such a hard time, why don't you just return it?

I got mine at Semsons & Co. Inc. for a cheap price and free shipping. They have really good return/exchange/defective policy and knowlegeable support people working around the clock. Here's a link to their blog where it contains valuable reviews and coupon codes: http://semsons.blogspot.com (just scroll down a little, they're always updating their blogs)
    OtterBox Lover

Quote Originally Posted by XUSCBallx View Post
    I just wanted to get everyones thought on what the best hard case is. I've been doin some lookin and i see the otter box is usually a good choice but i dont want to get that much i like the belkin clear acrylic or w/e but i hear thats not so good.. so what do all of you think on a hard case that looks good but still lets you access all buttons and everything.. and is there one that you can use where the screen is protected but u can still use it??
    I got the clear acrylic Belkin case for my iPhone.
    So far I've been very happy with it, protects from scratches, there is some minimal protection from small drops too...
    I wish there were some way to keep the dust from going under it case, but from what I read this is a common problem with this type of cases
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got the Black Agent 18 hard case and I really like it. It gives my 3G a bit more "heft", similiar to the weight of the 2G (just feels better:-)), and its slightly raised on the front so the screen is also protected all in all it was worth the $20 I spent.

No contest... The original slider case from CoreCase.com

Others have come along and tried to copy it (and failed) but you just can't beat it... check this out and save some cash

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For my first gen iPhone, am a big fan of Griffin's iClear.

Especially moreso after having dropped my Phone on the sidewalk one morning. It did just what it was supposed to do - the case took the brunt of the fall, snapped apart, and the phone ended up with a tiny scratch on one corner. Maybe I was just really fortunate, but nonetheless, happily so.

Bought a 2nd iClear in case I wear out the first one.

i have the griffin wave case and i love it. hard, rubberized plastic. $25 out the door.....SOLD!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Best hard case IMO is the Incase Slider. Got it a few days ago and I had the Contour Flick before this one, and the Incase is far better.
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

in my opinion, leather cases will be best, hard cases sometimes cant protect iphone well ,cuz sometimes your iphone will drop to the earth ground from inches high, the hard cases will be damaged with the iphone , the reason is simple,they are both "hard"

Quote Originally Posted by aliceking View Post
    in my opinion, leather cases will be best, hard cases sometimes cant protect iphone well ,cuz sometimes your iphone will drop to the earth ground from inches high, the hard cases will be damaged with the iphone , the reason is simple,they are both "hard"
    Leather cases look ugly. Haha your just an adbot to me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i ended up getting the clear acrylic belkin case only because i was given a gift card to at&t. i have dropped it a few times (nothing too extreme) and the case has not opened nor cracked. it holds up great! on a scale of 1-10; i would give this case a 8. i want a hard case a little less bulkier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast