View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • BSE(best skin ever)

71 39.44%
  • Invisible Shield

109 60.56%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BestSkinEver VS Invisible Shield

Thanks

Default BestSkinEver VS Invisible Shield
    Whats your opinion on these awesome products? What sets them apart? The invisible shield is about $25 and the BSE(best skin ever) is about $8. They both practically look the same, but you must know. So whats up?

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aiyo For This Useful Post:

Boricua33fly (2011-04-30), MaxRabbit (2008-10-21)

easy, BSE. without a doubt. sure invisibleshield gives you a lifetime warranty, but their customer service isnt as good as BSE. one time i messed up on my application for my BSE and i emailed them, they sent me another as replacement. just like that. plus its like 75% cheaper. and about the lifetime warranty, who is to say that the company will still be around in 50 years?

Thanks
    I vote Invisible Shield. I bought a BSE as my first skin and after a month or two the flaps started to become unsticky and eventually the whole top part of the back skin didn't stick at all. Afterwards, I bought a Invisible Shield for like $15 when they had the 50% off deal. The Invisible Shield so far has lasted me about 4 months and nothing has pealed off, not even the teardrop corners. Also, between the two skins I liked the Invisible Shield more because it felt "less sticky" and I could take it in and out of my bag easier.

and about the lifetime warranty, who is to say that the company will still be around in 50 years?
    They're around now. Your phone won't be around in fifty years, nor will you care to protect it at that time.

I throw my vote for Invisible Shield. I like their cut better.

They both get dirty and linty and discolored, and you'll likely want to replace them about every two months (if you want your phone to keep looking nice). 6 replacements of InvisibleShield will cost $45 for the year. BSE will cost $48. A three dollar difference is minor, but the InvisibleShield is cut MUCH better AND comes with application liquid (BSE requires you to make it yourself).

Even if you replace every three months, it's $37 for IS and $32 for BSE. In the long run, price is negligible. But I think InvisibleShield is worth it even if you pay more initially.

JamalJones , maybe you didnt add enough solution or something because i have 2 things with BSE, one for 2 years and one 4 months and none of them peeled off. it might get alittle dirty on the sides you put it on lopsided but you can just use your nail and take it out.

ive never had any discoloration either, but thats probably because their black and silver, none are white. why would you also want to change your skin every 3 months when itll last a lot longer than that? and yeah IS comes with solution, but how hard is that to make? water and shampoo...

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

invisible shield.

IMO.

i have a screen protector on it (invicy shield) bought 10 for $15. hard as hell to put on. and i have a leather case also.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Invisible Shield the best!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

Boricua33fly (2011-04-30)

I bought the best skin ever. I couldnt be bothered to pay 25 dollars for some screen film.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    this video is pretty impressive
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmpFOUZoUX0]YouTube - invisibleSHIELD - Apple iPhone[/ame]

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghost0211 For This Useful Post:

Aiyo (2008-05-22), billeo (2008-09-07), es8177 (2008-05-25)

Thanks

thats only the front.. not the full body

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

I just threw away my third invisible shield, on one I had a massive rainbow type scratch, on the other one as well but a bit smaller and the third one messed up in my pocket (only earphones in there) after couple of days, it got a two massive dents which didnt dissapear even after couple of days, giving me a nice rainbow effect again...im through with this crap, just using it for the back/corners and the front has a cheap screenprotector on (5 for 4)...

Invisible shield all the way!!

Wow lucky me...I was just looking for a screen protector. Is this sold on eBay (invisible shield) or is there a official site to buy from? Also is it finger print resistant?

Never mind. You can buy it at Walmart.com for 20 bucks YAY!!
    Last edited by thablewprnt; 2008-07-09 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i would never put moisture on my iphone screw invisible shields

will the invisibleSHIELDS from walmart work on the new iPhone 3Gs?

and i noticed that Shield Zone and Zagg make the invisibleSHIELD. are they both the same or is there a difference?
    Last edited by mikeagby; 2008-07-14 at 11:45 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Shield Zone is Zagg. Zagg is their trading name on the stock market. Just go to Zagg.com. I think I have a 20% off cade if you PM me I'll try to find it and send it to you
    iPhone 3g 8GB; iPhone 3GS 32GB

I've had dealings with both skins...

The invisible shield is a rip off as BSE is exactly the same product for a quarter of the price. Application is still a bit tricky but if you keep it wet and never re-apply then you will have no problems.

Everybody likes it wet! So if you are going to buy one make it BSE

I personally don't like clear screen protector. It looks too plain and is nothing but the screen protector.
    I recently have tried another company, sgp? and i really like their design, especially the metalic skin looks perfect on my iphone.

i got this particular design and really like it. SGPStore

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast