View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • BSE(best skin ever)

71 39.44%
  • Invisible Shield

109 60.56%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BestSkinEver VS Invisible Shield

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

IS for the screen. I dont recommend full body for Invisible Shield. I had it on an iPod touch and iPhone 3G. The edges come off over a few months time and it yellows on those edges.

For the screen I really love it tho.

Go naked. All those shields will come off a few weeks after you put them on simply because of sweat and dust.

i had a couple on my iPhone and they just got in the way eventually peeled back.

Hello,

I have a problem with glare on my new 15 Apple MacBook Pro. Would a ViewGuard Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector help?

Drag and drop songs from your computer to your player after attaching it to the usb drive. It is just as simple as copying something to your pen drive.
    Thanks
    _______

Official Site of ViewGuard® Products including Privacy Filters & Screen Protectors for Laptop, Notebook & Desktop Computers; LCD Screens; Mobile Phones; PDAs and More

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiredHavocMC2.0 View Post
    Go naked. All those shields will come off a few weeks after you put them on simply because of sweat and dust.

i had a couple on my iPhone and they just got in the way eventually peeled back.
    Yah I think it depends how well you take care of them and are aware they are on there, but I guess that defeats the purpose

I've got InvisibleShield on both mine and my wife's iPhone 4's. Haven't had a problem. Sure you get that "orange peel" look and feel but it does the job.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345