Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: should i put a BSE to iphone w/ cracked screen?

Default should i put a BSE to iphone w/ cracked screen?
    i really want to get the BSE skin with my iphone, but theres a crack on the top part of the screen, around where the speaker for the ear is, where you put the iphone up to your ear. and if i do use the BSE, i would need a solution of water and some kind of soap/shampoo. would it be wise to use a BSE even though there is a crack in the screen? would this affect the iphone in anyway??

i dont want to wait an entire 24 hours before use. ive used a BSE before and you only have to wait the whole 24 hours if you use a lot of solution and have to wait for it to dry. and im not going to drown the skin with solution when i use it so there wont be too much water, but there still is a crack. any suggestions?

Just use a tiny bit of water, no solution. This way, there's no risk of water damage and I think adding soap or whatever is unnecessary. It just makes it take longer to try. You should be fine with a crack.

well adding solution helps because when i used it, it made the BSE skin alittle slippery so i can slide the skin across the surface incase i did not place it on correctly.