Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OtterBox for iPhone Defender Series

Default OtterBox for iPhone Defender Series
    OtterBox™ for iPhone Defender Series

OtterBox™ for iPhone Defender Series Reviews

Product Information

The OtterBox for iPhone World Edition Defender Series gives you 3 layers of protection along with a sleek, slim fit to the iPhone device. Product Features include additional bump, scratch & drop protection; light rain protection; belt clip for carrying convenience; and Donaldson Acoustic vents on the top and front speakers. Plus use your device to perform all functions without having to take it out of the case! 3 Layers of protection make this an unbeatable choice for protecting your iPhone: 1) Thermal formed protective clear membrane protects the screen 2) Hi-impact polycarbonate and 3) Silicone skin to absorb bump and shock. Accommodates both 4 GB and 8 GB Apple iPhones. Case includes a swivel belt clip that provides full impact protection for the screen.

Features:

• A semi-rugged, slim fit case that offers complete user interaction in an attractive look and feel!

• Shields your iPhone from dust, dirt and drops in a thin yet protective design.

• It is water-resistant design protects your iPhone from the outdoor elements.

• Accommodates the 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Apple iPhones.

• Touch interface is completely protected while still being fully useable through a patented touch-screen membrane.

• Includes 3 Layers of Protection.

• The phone in its entirety is protected even during use as all surfaces are covered at all times.

• Slim Design, that protects from accidental drops and bumps.

• Case has external silicone jacket that enables excellent grip and drop protection.

• Sync/charge, Headphone jack, volume controls, sleep/wake, home buttons and proximity sensor all accessible and fully functional through case.

• Dimensions: 4.81 x 2.675 x .76 (Inch)

• Weight (case only): 1.9 ounces

• Color: Black / Yellow

Signature

Fommy.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fommymusic For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-05-09)

Thanks

It may offer lots of protection but it is god awful to look at.

the only thing god awful is the price!

Ive tried a bunch of cases, 7 to be exact and i always go back to my otterbox defender case.
    I love it! Especially with the work i do as a firefighter.
    I say if you're prone to dropping stuff or have a rough job this is the best case out there.
    And it doesnt look that bad.
    Hopefully in the future otterbox will make them a bit thinner and able to access the mute switch.
    Im not buying anymore cases this is the one im going to stick with until i get another phone.
    And its not that expensive i bought mine for 30 bucks same as other cases and about as bulky as the others like the contour showcase.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbunglez View Post
    Hopefully in the future otterbox will make them a bit thinner and able to access the mute switch.
    Yeah, that thing is pretty fat, and i honestly i do not like the way it looks. They really need to change it up a bit. But my friend has one and we did a few test, and it proved to be one of the best protectors out there.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

dam I hope it's not that bulky I just ordered one and was hoping to use it with my Speck Holster. Does anyone know if it's bulkier than the Speck ToughSkin or ArmorSkin?

Thanks

all we knoe is that its fat

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

ok just got mine and wow fat is right, but hell very well protected. And why in the hell did no one ever comment on how this case effects your speaker sound? I mean it practically mutes it, just about the only draw back for me other than that I give this case an 8/10. sux tho cuz my BSE seems to be affecting the performance of the case so I might have to take it off, what a waist
    O and the Holster for me sux as well I mean they could of made it snap in there, I know it's unlikely but when you hold it upside down it just slides right out. It has grooves on case and in holster where it secures it in place but just not sturdy enough for me.
    Last edited by laz305; 2008-05-15 at 09:33 PM.

Hello ugly

want to see ugly, check out the otterbox armor series, just picked it up for the upcoming fishing season

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

I Been Using The Defender All Black......Best Case In The World!!!