Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kensington RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger on my iPhone

Default Kensington RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger on my iPhone
    Today i was very LUCKY!

why? im on my local BB and looking for FM Transmitter. i know there are some speculations, issues using fm trans on iphone.

im on the ipod accesories and i was about to go home and found this Kensington RDS FM Transmitter HIDING on those shelves without any price on it. i grab it and talk to BB saleslady. i asked her about the price, (i have an idea already that will be pricey) she went to nearest comp and type the product # and she said its $23.99..

my goodness!!!

i know, i know even on BB website they dont carry kensington brand on fm transmitter only CC.

on apple store this one is $79.95

i dont even asked anything, i quickly go to cashier and pay

now my review:

it works flaswlessly on iphone! though the RDS is not working, it not a big deal.
    i can receive a call without any problems
    better sound than my XM roady XT also with built it fm trans
    the aerielle technology is working very good.
    high quality sound.

all in all i am very happy and lucky today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to T4R06 For This Useful Post:

trdkamuri51o (2008-06-18)

Default rds fm transmitter
    hey

i have an ipod touch and i was wondering if you did anything different to get the transmitter to display the radio frequency selector screen. i plugged mine in and it didn't display anything. however, it's charging so i know the transmitter is working. any ideas?

also my ipod is jailbroken so it has the first firmware version.

thanks a lot

alex

it won't display the frequency at least not on my iPhone. However, once you find a station basically by playing the music and searching for it on your radio, you can lock into it and it will work fine. Anyway , I had mine for a day, and already want to sell it. Just ealized I have an aux input in my radio. So if anyone is inerested I will let it go for $24 plus shipping.