Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motorola ROKR T505 Bluetooth Car Kit/FM Transmitter

Default Motorola ROKR T505 Bluetooth Car Kit/FM Transmitter
    Hi there I was just wondering if anyone had tried this car kit out. I'm thinking of getting it but I've read some reviews about it and says that you cannot play music via bluetooth on your car stereo. Other questions are how is the quality of phone calls through the car kit itself.

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/t505/

Well I took the dive anyway and purchased this device. First of all, the sound quality is great on both sides of the call on the speakerphone as well as over my car's stereo. Secondly, it is true that music cannot be played via bluetooth from the iPhone which is a bummer, hopefully that can be changed.

So in the end its basically just an enhanced speakerphone for us iPhone lovers. I'm not too sure if I'm going to keep it or not give me a week or so.

You mentioned "via bluetooth". does the motorola product still allow music to be played via the FM transmitter somehow?

I just found this product....appears to solve the issue. It's only about $35.
    Canada Drive Safe - iPhone Hands-Free & FM Transmitter (Powered by CubeCart)
    Last edited by brenku; 2008-07-05 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by brenku View Post
    You mentioned "via bluetooth". does the motorola product still allow music to be played via the FM transmitter somehow?
    I would like to know as well.