Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bluetooth headphones and the iphone

Default Bluetooth headphones and the iphone
    i got a set of BSH908 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for my iphone after i broke the headphone jack (the headphones were just cheaper). But when i try to listen to any music it just comes out the speakers. My headphones work perfectly for having a phone conversation but, i'm starting to feel ripped off because i can't listen to any of my music.

iphone isn't AD2P

what ever that thing is call so you can listen to music on a bluetooth

ya it is a shame. my motoroal had it. it would have made complete sense for an ipod product to have it since it is a music device. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspatter View Post
    ya it is a shame. my motoroal had it. it would have made complete sense for an ipod product to have it since it is a music device. oh well.
    true it would make sense, but A2DP is a power hogg.

Just missing A2DP in the bluetooth stack. this can be corrected easily if Apple decides to do so in future firmware updates. The hardware is there, just not implemented.

MAzor

Default wallpaper
    -youtube-wallpaper.png
    iPhonehacker123- please thank me

if that is the case, can developer get the s/w for it ?

Try one of these, I use it with a set of Motorola bluetooth headphones, although I haven't quite figured out how to use the phone through it.
    PROVANTAGE: Zoom 4355-00-68F 4355 Bluetooth Receiver for iPods and iPhone
    Jabra also makes one but there really for ipods more than iphone but they do work for the music. Jabra also makes a transmitter that you plug into the headphone jack but you probably would need the adapter because of the recessed plug.
    Jabra A120s - Bluetooth stereo adapter for wireless music streaming from your PC, home stereo, iPod or MP3 player

Iphone 3G, Mac Book, Ipad Mini, Vista, Windows 7

That's sad that the iPhone can't do this. Even my ol Blackjack i607 with it's horribly criipled bluetooth stack could do this through stereo bluetooth headphones, and motos can even do this through mono bluetooth headphones.

Anyone tryed pairing these 2 together with the iphone? A little pricy but if it works it would be good for me. Let me know what you think please.

Oakley Rokr Pro O ROKR Pro

And use this as the adaptor Zoom PROVANTAGE: Zoom 4355-00-68F 4355 Bluetooth Receiver for iPods and iPhone

Trying to use for stereo music and phone calls.
    Thanks
    Dan

Default Perfect Match
    I use the Motorola S9 headphones and a Icombi bluetooth adapter.All functions work{ipod and phone}Paid just under a $100 for both

Thanks

iphone has AD2P, its just apple didnt enable it.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Hope this problem get updated soon!