Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another Case Question.. So Overwhelmed!

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default Another Case Question.. So Overwhelmed!
    Hi

I ordered the Switcheasy case and I do not care for it one bit for all that is reading this... I don't care for the screen protector as it gets tons of bubbles in it and its hard to get at the top right button.... so do yourself a favor and don't buy it.

I want a hard case and one that protects the phone. I have looked at the Agent 18 case and the Incase.... I really like the Vaja cases but I want my hole phone protected and their cases don't cover the hole thing.

So my question is for the Incase case do you have to take the phone out of the case to use it?

For the Agent 18 case.... what color is best? White, Clear or Black? I want my phone to stay nice looking....

Thanks for the help!

have u seen sena cases + pouches?

www.sena.com
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    Hi

I ordered the Switcheasy case and I do not care for it one bit for all that is reading this... I don't care for the screen protector as it gets tons of bubbles in it and its hard to get at the top right button.... so do yourself a favor and don't buy it.

I want a hard case and one that protects the phone. I have looked at the Agent 18 case and the Incase.... I really like the Vaja cases but I want my hole phone protected and their cases don't cover the hole thing.

So my question is for the Incase case do you have to take the phone out of the case to use it?

For the Agent 18 case.... what color is best? White, Clear or Black? I want my phone to stay nice looking....

Thanks for the help!
    hey do you want to send my your incase slider and/or its screen protectors? If you dont want it or care for it, ill take it in whatever condition
    For the incase i recommend white and you only have to slide of the bottom part.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

I want the iphone to look classy and stylish as I can with a case on it... I thought that the Agent one looked nice but from what I have read it scratches the phone.... I am one of those OCD people....

I want the case to look like it is part of the phone.... I have seen so many cases and I am so overwhelmed because I don't want to spend tons of money trying them out and not like them as I have already did.....

what about the wood case then ?
    Thanks is an acknowledgment