Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agent18 Eco hard case with Iphone dock

Default Agent18 Eco hard case with Iphone dock
    Hi guys,

I'm very new to this forum, i might ask some silly questions, hope u guys don't mind... Actually i just bought an Agent18 Eco hard case, i kinda like it too... although it will still scratch the chrome part but it's still very solid with the case... I found out that there is a extra dock came with the case too, but i'm still wondering how it works.. Should i dissemble the original dock and replace it with the "Agent18 dock"? Or i have to get another dock charger? I still dont wanna use the case coz i like the original dock too.. You guys have any idea bout it?

Thanks,

Vince

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i think you have to buy one of those universal chargers from apple or maybe use it with some sort of speaker dock... i believe that is what you the dock adapter for... i don't know about disassembling the original dock...
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    i think you have to buy one of those universal chargers from apple or maybe use it with some sort of speaker dock... i believe that is what you the dock adapter for... i don't know about disassembling the original dock...
    universal dock? Got it.. I try look around see if I can find.. Thanks man, appreciate it...