Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: best horizontal pouch

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

Default best horizontal pouch?
    I like the incase leather folio a friend of mines dad has one and i like the looks he seems to like it but its 40 bucks. I know you guys are gonna say you spent 400 on your phone why cant you spend 40 on something to protect it. well i did spend 400 but would like to find a quality pouch for cheaper.

If anyone has tried or reviewed several pouches or you could just tell me the good and the bad about yours that would be great thanks.
    Last edited by j3wbagell; 2007-10-14 at 08:32 AM.

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    InCase is the best hands down. I think they have a nylon one for cheaper but nothing feels as good in my palm or as secure on my hip as the InCase. I recommend it to everyone in the market for a solution. That and those crystal clear static covers. Going naked 3 months and not a scratch on the screen protector. Word of advice, head to the bathroom and crank the hottest water you can for 15 min. The Humidity drags dust out of the air for a dust-free environment. Then clean the screen with an alcohol swab and dry with a clean lint free cloth. Only uncover 1/4 of the bottom and fold back the paper. this way you can get perfect alignment to the edges and centered on the Home button. Once this is done, peel and adhere all the way down. I love how the screen appears to melt into the glass becoming one with it. Never had a damn smartphone cover do that EVER. Good luck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

where can i find the static covers? i bought a plastic hard clear case from ebay and i think it comes with a knock off screen protector but id like to get one that is the right size and fits perfectly

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j3wbagell View Post
    where can i find the static covers? i bought a plastic hard clear case from ebay and i think it comes with a knock off screen protector but id like to get one that is the right size and fits perfectly
    I bought the ones I have at the Apple store in the Mall.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Go on amazon.com the Invisishield is a lil $, but it is very clear n also I got a warranty 4 it n it comes with extra goodies to clean the screen,it's in stores but much much less on the site,good luck

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Wow, don't think I seen a thread this old get brought back before. 3 year old thread.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Question
    I like talkin to myself it's fun,atleast ur catching it so I can laugh or I never would have realized,thnx. N e threads 4 stupid *****? Really can u guide me somewhere interesting please?
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2011-01-21 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Add