Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Album and Single Covers

Default Album and Single Covers
    I have tons of music on my phone and can get every lyric to go with 97% of my songs BUT when i turn it its side i only have one ablum cover (worst one to TI...lol) wondering if there is a program or could be a program that would download the covers for you?

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

itunes does it for you just click advanced and you should c it
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heath_rox For This Useful Post:

reddevilrooney (2008-03-29)

you need an account tho, if u dont have an itunes store account, clink the link in my signature to get one without the need for a credit card ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reddevilrooney View Post
    I have tons of music on my phone and can get every lyric to go with 97% of my songs BUT when i turn it its side i only have one ablum cover (worst one to TI...lol) wondering if there is a program or could be a program that would download the covers for you?
    http://www.freewaregenius.com/2007/1...-art-importer/

Look and ye shall find
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ericidle For This Useful Post:

ohh thanks guys, i should have added at the end of my post, unless there was a solution already, thank you guys again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

Since you have ton's of music, this won't be good for you. I found that if you google image search your CD and find the picture with 200x200 image, it will fit snug into your iTune's album art. You must select all the tracks for that CD and drag the album art to the box were album art usually is. Ohh, save the album art to your desktop for easy retrieval and removal.

reddievil just buy a cheap prepaid credit card so you can set up a store account.
    Then all you have to do is right click the album cover and select get album artwork. Not only will it install the artwork for you, The cover will show with every song you play on each album. I used to just add them into itunes myself but the artwork would only show for the first song.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?