Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help...Please make MSN for iphone

Default Help...Please make MSN for iphone
    Can any of the Software Developers please make a software for msn...strictly msn first then probably hotmail...i have tried so many ways of getting mail from msn onto my iphone it just gets rediculous.. This is because you have to download mail forwarding clients etc...blah blah..please...

I did it this way...All you need to do is create a gmail account and forward all of your msn email to it. You do this in your settings for msn. Voila !! All your hotmail on your iphone.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

They do not allow hotmail accounts to be forwarded to gmail accounts.

Says who dude ? I have had it this way since I first got my iphone last September

I have Windows live and under options in your inbox, click more options and you will see the option to forward to another email address there.
    Last edited by dray; 2008-03-29 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dray For This Useful Post:

pjodm (2008-03-30)

for messenger just use beejive web app its great and stays alive all time for days, just go to settings an put the option to say on for 2 hours, it will desconect for like 2 weeks but the system knows u later or somthing and will keep u on all time.
    DFU Restore Mode:

1. Power phone OFF. 2. Hold power + home for 10 seconds. 3. Let go of power and continue to hold home until iTunes finds the phone.