Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photo Stealer and Video Recording?

Default Photo Stealer and Video Recording?
    Hey guys I work at a bar and one of the customers stopped by had two programs that I would really like to get ahold of. The first one was a video recorder that lasted more than the 5 second one that I can only find. The other program was one that he says kinda "steals" photo's and images saved on other iphones in the area around him. It was pretty cool as he showed me what photos were on my phone (thank god none were wild haha). Anybody know of anything like these? Thanks for everything!

WEll, the photo one is probably the program that gets other iPhone user's wallpapers. AS for the video one, I'm not sure. THe picture on though is in the regular installer.app somewhere so you might have to go through toy/utilities/games/all apps to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by erfb0und View Post
    Hey guys I work at a bar and one of the customers stopped by had two programs that I would really like to get ahold of. The first one was a video recorder that lasted more than the 5 second one that I can only find. The other program was one that he says kinda "steals" photo's and images saved on other iphones in the area around him. It was pretty cool as he showed me what photos were on my phone (thank god none were wild haha). Anybody know of anything like these? Thanks for everything!
    Photo stealer app is called Wallpaper.app for the iphone, what it does is share wallpapers of every person that has an iphone and also has that app running, and the vieo recording app that is more then 5 seconds, is probably just the purchased version which is called Showtime.app for the iphone, after you purchase it, you have unlimited recording, and if you like wallpaper.app you might like to try quest.app and collage.app