Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FN Function Keys

Default FN Function Keys
    Any keyboard in cydia that provides access to FN keys? (f1,f2,f3). Need the keys when accessing a Linux telnet connection.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

zaTelnet is a remote app with function keys

I access the server via java with cloud browse. I would need a cydia tweak or keyboard add-on.

Any ideas?

I am looking for the same thing....want to be able to use F3 or F8 straight from the iphone to the website that asks you to press a F key for whichever option you need....

I've been searching for this for over a year. It doesn't exist. Let's keep our eyes open for a coder that builds something new...

So is there something like a keyboard (mini with fkeys on it) that you can plug into the iphone or ipod and then it will accept the fkey inputs....if there is such a thing...would hate to have to sit down and pull out the keyboard at a table somewhere everytime I have to check the site. Hopefully it would be a fold up or roll up flex keyboard or sumthin lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sc0rez View Post
    So is there something like a keyboard (mini with fkeys on it) that you can plug into the iphone or ipod and then it will accept the fkey inputs....if there is such a thing...would hate to have to sit down and pull out the keyboard at a table somewhere everytime I have to check the site. Hopefully it would be a fold up or roll up flex keyboard or sumthin lol.
    So much for that I used a mx5000 logitech keyboard via bluetooth to the iphone 4 and it worked good except the fkeys did nothing! Ahh well....I guess its next to impossible or it would have been done, unless there is some sort of drivers that make the fkeys work through another avenue...who knows.