Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone viwer

Default iphone viwer
    Hi Guys.

Apologize if I am asking a repeated question here. Coz I am not sure how to name that app.

What I am looking is for a app to install on my Win 7 PC, and have full control on the iphone. Like a remote desktop.

Do we have a app like that.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards
    Prad

Thanks

If you Windows 7 Professional or higher you can an RDP (remote desktop) app to control you PC. If you have Home Premium or lower, you can install a VNC server (like UltraVNC or RealVNC) and the use a VNC app to control. Must apps will support access through the Internet, so you could control you rPC away from home. TeamViewer and LogMeIn are two services that offer this. I use iTeleport & Jaadu RDP. iTeleport has PC side software you can install. SplashTop is another solution.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

Default iPhone Explorer may serve your purposes
    Scoops98,
    If I understand pradeep981 correctly, he isn't looking for a win7 remote desktop application. What he is interested in is in controlling his iphone from a win7 computer.

If so, pradeep981,

iPhone Explorer (iPhone Explorer - Download) may serve your purposes.

Here's a description of this application:

"iPhone Explorer is an attempt at giving users a traditional file manager for iOS. With iTunes and this installed, simply plug in your iPhone or iPod and browse your files.

The theory is great - iOS is a very closed system compared to a traditional operating system - and many users would love to have more control. When your device is plugged in, a traditional file tree will appear on the left panel of iPhone Explorer. You can then browse content at your leisure.

iPhone Explorer also allows you to create folders on your iPhone,..."
    Last edited by chermesh; 2011-09-16 at 09:17 AM.

Hi Scoops98/chermesh...

Thanks for the reply guys.

You are right chermesh.. i am trying to access my iphone using the my Win 7 PC. Currently I am using ISpirit... but what I am looking at is that... when I saw some YOUTUBE videos where people demo stuff like installing a App or theme.... on their PC is see a IPHONE replica... which is i believe a app on the PC.

So that's what i am looking for...

However thanks for the reply and update guys..

Anyone else please advice.

Thanks

Cool. Misunderstood ya!
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

To control your iphone from your pc you need to get veency from cydia and install vnc viewer on ur pc

@0mpranav
    @0mpranav

Thanks ompranav, currently downloading it... will check and update.. thanks again...

Let me know if you get stuck somewhere cheers

@0mpranav
    @0mpranav

Hey, get the app crazyremote pro
    From app store. And then download
    The free software from www.crazyremote.com

Then u can control your whole computer from your iPhone.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316478215.573929.jpg

Sorry but the thread is not about getting remote access of a computer its about controlling an iphone using a computer as mentioned above please read 
    @0mpranav
    @0mpranav

ompranav @ i have the VEENCY downloaded in the my iphone, and the VNC viewer too.. but how to use it... the VNC Viewer is asking for a Server name.. kind of held up... need ur advice.

Prad

Pradeep the server name is the wifi ip address of ur iphone just go to settings>wifi> then the network u r connected and click the little blue button there you will find the ip address it is in xxx.xxx.x.x format just put that ip adderss in the vnc viwer server name you will then get a popup in ur phone asking accept the connection just click accept and you r done 
    @0mpranav
    @0mpranav

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

What's the best vnc viewer?