Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting live cydia pages beta :)

Default Getting live cydia pages beta :)
    Hello all, i just wanted to let everyone know that me and a few of my friends have been spending the past
    three months creating what we call "live cydia pages". What it is is you register at iPhone Forums - Home and fill out the info, then we review it and make you a page based on that. It is currently a beta version for people to tell us what they think and give lots of feedback. Currently we have one person trialing the beta version. We will give anyone who registers an opportunity to get beta.
    Check it out at live cydia pages-free - YouTube. any questions direct them at this thread or in my forums at the first listed url or [email protected].
    Last edited by paul123paul; 2011-09-16 at 02:24 PM.

unfortunately my site will be down for a while so i will say when it is fixed.

#update: site fixed#
    Last edited by paul123paul; 2011-09-12 at 10:56 AM.

Official release tomorrow @ 4pm GMT+10, will be announced on facebook, here and other places. The results are in the beta testers were really happy with how it is, more finishing features being added and tested now and during tomorrow.
    Including:
    -Full PM system for EVERY user.
    -infinite number of allowed pages.
    -posting system.
    -Private files area (with password protection).
    -News, facebook, hotmail, Themes, etc available straight from your page.
    -and heaps more.
    Every page is stored on a server for access, to conserve valuable disk space on your device. You don't have to do anything (assuming you have Cydia) just register and then your page will be created for you.
    How it works:
    Everyone who has or had cydia will know of the "manage" tab in cydia. Under it are by default "storage, sources and packages" which are still there in Live Cydia. But under those are individual's pages, when pressed takes you to their page. This works because unlike any of the other tabs "manage" is a ".html" file, making it very easily edited