Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help please! SBsettings trouble.

Exclamation Help please! SBsettings trouble.
    Problem: when i open sbsettings and click on one of the hide icons it takes about a minute to load when it does where the name of the app is suppose to be its blank and it has a on/off switch and theirs about 50 of these lines. When i first install sbsettings i only had 2 and now sbsettings is really slow. how do i get rid of them? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by iZilchy View Post
    Problem: when i open sbsettings and click on one of the hide icons it takes about a minute to load when it does where the name of the app is suppose to be its blank and it has a on/off switch and theirs about 50 of these lines. When i first install sbsettings i only had 2 and now sbsettings is really slow. how do i get rid of them? Thanks in advance
    The Problem was with one of the themes i downloaded..wouldnt know because I downloaded alot at the same time....Most likely its a problem with iNav. All you need to do is shsh into the iphone: var/mobile/library/webclips and delete everything in the folder and then delete all the invisible icons and respring Voila!