Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Superficially Turn Off iPhone Password

Default Superficially Turn Off iPhone Password
    Tried searching for this but all I find is apps that offer MORE security.

Is there an app that lets me have a password on my phone but allows me to never have to enter it?

Sounds ridiculous right? My work exchange server now forces us to have a password on our phone, which I can't stand. There's nothing private on my phone, nothing private in my email (and I could change those passwords in a minute anyway), I haven't lost a phone in 14 years, I keep it in my pocket unless I'm working out or sleeping.

Thanks,
    b.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

thats an awkward one...

was thinking u could use activator. but that doesn't work
    unless you can find some password override tweak that u can activate by double tapping status bar or something.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Is it just the act of punching in the buttons, or something else? Maybe you could get a gesture unlock or use the one that does facial recognition if the buttons are just annoying you.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
    Is it just the act of punching in the buttons, or something else? Maybe you could get a gesture unlock or use the one that does facial recognition if the buttons are just annoying you.
    Yeah I'm just a perpetual off/on type guy and don't see the need for it. I guess I'll just get used to it.