Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I can't find a weather app for lockscreen

Default I can't find a weather app for lockscreen
    Okay I was redownloading all of the things that I had gotten from cydia, and one of the packages i was downloading was from modmyi, and i looked at the screen shot for it and it showed what looked to be the default clock and a weather app below it. I want to know what this is and if there is a package or source to get it, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

not exactly sure which one you are talking about but Weather Elements is pretty nice, you can get it from the modmyi repo on cydia

well it looks awesome but it's not what i was talking about but i'm not sure that i'd like it, okay here's my biggest problem i don't like the lock screen i haven't found anything that i like about it, i do enjoy slide to unlock but i hate how big and bulky the slider is and the clock is just well it kinda gets in the way but it looks nice so i wish it was a bit smaller maybe without the date underneath but i also use lockinfo which i certainly do enjoy quite a bit so i'm at a giant dilemma and i know lockinfo has a clock/calendar but i don't much care for it i think it looks rather ugly to be honest. and i like having my own personal picture as my lockscreen and i know that's a lot to ask for but if i knew how to make my own lockscreen and do all of this i would.

and this is kinda way off topic but does anyone know if their is a fiveirows for ios 4 i really miss that one twas one of my favorite parts of jailbreaking.

As far as FiveIrows, I would suggest using Iconoclasm from Cydia.
    Lots of different layouts available, and can easily be changed.

Thanks
    LockInfo is able to do this for you.
    However, HD Engraved Wood LS Weather widget is beautiful.