Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incoming Call iPhone 4 light tweak

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Incoming Call iPhone 4 light tweak
    Hi,

I was wondering if there would be a way to program a tweak that would make the light flash on and off when there is an incoming call, if the iPhone 4 is turned upside down on a table or a flat surface.

If there is, maybe someone could code that?

What do you think about that?
    Last edited by ehoeve; 2010-11-01 at 01:22 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be cool and bad at the same time couse this can brake your flash light and short-lived

I love the theory behind it. Maybe have it act like a strobe light, bad part that I see is it's not an effective feature when in your pocket which is where mine is most times

Livin the iPhone Life vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

With an SBSettings toggle would be nice and ability to make it flash or keep it on.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    With an SBSettings toggle would be nice and ability to make it flash or keep it on.
    theres a flashlight app in the app store that does that..but obviously an SB toggle would be much better

I have the Belkin sheild Micra which is a plastic transparent case for the iphone 4 and every time I turn on the flash the entire case lights up from front and back. It's looks really nice, so if the flash can be turned on for alerts it would go perfectly with my case.
    Also I think the camera flash is as short-lived as people might think..I think it should still be able to last a year or two if used as alerts, and by then I'll have another phone so it would be okay with me..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    I love the theory behind it. Maybe have it act like a strobe light, bad part that I see is it's not an effective feature when in your pocket which is where mine is most times

I know what you mean, but that is why I wrote that it should only turn on when laid upside down on a flat surface. There is the possibility that it would turn, if you had it in your pocket and you are laying on your side or something.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default LED light alert
    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeve View Post
    I know what you mean, but that is why I wrote that it should only turn on when laid upside down on a flat surface. There is the possibility that it would turn, if you had it in your pocket and you are laying on your side or something.

Hey, look at that. It got implemented into ios 5.

Cool