Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is anyone creating a working notification alert for Iphone 4?

Default Is anyone creating a working notification alert for Iphone 4?
    I've tried Intelliscreen, Mobilelog 4.0, Status notifier fix and all of them don't plain work or does/did work in some sort of fashion.

First Intelliscreen(latest build with supposed alert fix). It worked when I first installed it. Giving alerts when it should. Then as time went on it started alerting whenever it wanted and than finally just quit alerting unless the sleeping lockscreen was awakened.

Second Mobilelog 4.0. Not as versatile but hey it alerts. Working fine until I found out it broke Facetime. Can't have this.

Third Status Notifier fix. Audible alerts just don't plain work. Nothing more to say about it.

Is it because an app like this is not worth creating that we don't have one?
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-09-13 at 01:17 AM.

This isn't a third party app or anything (it's free in the App Store).
    I'm not sure if this is the type of notification app you are looking for but have you tried "HiFutureSelf"?

Basically, you send a message to yourself at any point in time. It works, and it's my favorite app right now.

Quote Originally Posted by reverb2000 View Post
    This isn't a third party app or anything (it's free in the App Store).
    I'm not sure if this is the type of notification app you are looking for but have you tried "HiFutureSelf"?

Basically, you send a message to yourself at any point in time. It works, and it's my favorite app right now.
    I was thinking missed call/sms alerts.