Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Notifier/notifier for Ios4 or Iphone 4 needed

Red face Status Notifier/notifier for Ios4 or Iphone 4 needed
    I have noticed that Spektro? Has abandoned the notifier for SMS/Calls/Email with sound/icon notification and there is no longer a stand alone app(for Ios4/Iphone 4) to do this. Is anyone up to the task?
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-08-07 at 11:59 AM.

Yes there is I thought there wasent either but I did a little research and got it. It's called reminder same exact thing but I forgot what to download I'll post later and tell you. It dosent work for 4.0 so there's something you have to download

Quote Originally Posted by winvargh View Post
    Yes there is I thought there wasent either but I did a little research and got it. It's called reminder same exact thing but I forgot what to download I'll post later and tell you. It dosent work for 4.0 so there's something you have to download
    That is the same as the 'status notifier' that I am referring to. The sound notifications do not work as they should in the ios4/iphone4 environment. There is a thread started that states this app is dead for upgrades.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 2010-08-07 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hope someone can pick up this project and bring forward to iOS4.x. This was one of the major reason I jailbroke past iphones was for the reminder when I missed something. Without audio doesnt do what I need. I was disappointed that Spektro will not be updated as it seemed to work with exception of audio reminders.
    Other reason I will jailbreak is I want HTC HD2 lockscreen setup with antimated weather and working scrolling clock and the way it works. Totally changes look and how iphone works.
    Other would be to get skype keyboard if apple wont push out as update or put in appstore.

Hey "status notifier fix" will give u what u need! I am on iPhone 4 4.0.1, and it's working perfectly for me. It def makes sound to alert u of a missed mess, call, etc. The only option that is dead is the silent icon. Hopefully I help u out. I don't change my sounds, but I use the stock alert sounds. If u wanted to change, I can't verify weather or not they will work, sry.

Quote Originally Posted by IFlAW4g View Post
    Hey "status notifier fix" will give u what u need! I am on iPhone 4 4.0.1, and it's working perfectly for me. It def makes sound to alert u of a missed mess, call, etc. The only option that is dead is the silent icon. Hopefully I help u out. I don't change my sounds, but I use the stock alert sounds. If u wanted to change, I can't verify weather or not they will work, sry.
    The "fix" has been tried and it does not work for me.

Thanks

this thread helped. "status notifier fix" worked for me on my iphone4 ios4.0.1

Green Apple
    Thanks

was hoping this would be updated myself...

I believe the fix works if you need just the status bar icons.

It still doesnt give you the audio alerts for missed calls/messages.