Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Something probably not do able.....

Default Something probably not do able.....
    I've been programming for 3 years now and I still have yet to complete my iTunes code generator app...so I'm taking requests...any app requests?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    An iOS extension to bidirectionally, automatically sync OTA (3G/Edge/Wifi) bookmarks, passwords, and open tabs from the desktop Safari and Keychain Access to mobile Safari. I would pay $$ for this, since I'm already paying (yearly and dearly) for something like this (i.e. MobileMe).

Xmarks, Chrome and Firefox employ something similar, just not on the iPhone (well, not the whole package anyway).

A safari DL manager/plugin that it compatible with ios4 would be awesome

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey VELOCI, would you be able to create an app like dtunes where ppl can download music and maybe if possible others like movies and tv episode BUT instead of the app download it to the app itself, i though it might be more convinient if it can somehow convert the downloaded item into same format apple uses and then be able to assossiate it to the right file location

e.g.
    download music then convert to apple format then be able to listen to the music in ipod and also for it to sync with itunes

Quote Originally Posted by Souljaboy Izy View Post
    hey VELOCI, would you be able to create an app like dtunes where ppl can download music and maybe if possible others like movies and tv episode BUT instead of the app download it to the app itself, i though it might be more convinient if it can somehow convert the downloaded item into same format apple uses and then be able to assossiate it to the right file location

e.g.
    download music then convert to apple format then be able to listen to the music in ipod and also for it to sync with itunes
    I would pay $20- $30 for this app, forget the other request lol

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Recreate LiveClock, which is now DeadClock (open sourced).

Settings app to redirect any press-to-calls, addresses, SMS/MMS, away from native apps (Dialer, Maps, SMS) to the app of your choice (like GV Mobile, a VOIP dialer, MotionX GPS, etc.), similar to Browser Changer.

A text-through-wifi option for the SMS/MMS on the iphone. IE an icon somewhere on the screen when you open up SMS to enable wifi send/receive only, disable to go back to the network only. (Useful if in a basement with no service or someplace with internet instead of service. This is different from those other text through internet programs b/c this one is integrated into YOUR number.

what about an app were you use your iphone to text like a normal phone with the number keypad.