Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there an cydia app that allows something like the iPod Nano "browse artist" feature

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Is there an cydia app that allows something like the iPod Nano "browse artist" feature
    Whenever I'm shuffling songs, its usually because I can't decide on what to listen to, and when I find something I then have to navigate all through the menus, it would be nice if there was an extension that allowed what the iPod Nano has with the "browse artist, album" etc.

Is there something like this that anyone knows of?
    Last edited by guyverunit0; 2010-07-17 at 08:31 PM.

Question Clarify, please
    I don't have a nano, wht is this feature like? Is it like a coverflow view for artists instead of albums? If you are looking for a coverflow view for albums, goto albums in Music and rotate the iPod into landscape, it will show a coverflow view for albums.

PS, I'm using my PS3 atm, so I won't be getting an notice if u reply soon

Once your on a song, you can go to songs from the artist or the album, it's a good feature. I doubt it is available in Cydia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

Tamkis (2010-07-23)

Just click the artist tab on bottom pick that artist. Or more tab then albums. Is it that much different?

It's basically supported already. To browse the current album, just double-tap the album art like you would to rate it. To browse other albums by the same artist, just go into coverflow mode (albums are sorted by artist and it starts you at the current artist) and tap an album to open its tracklist.