Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sync Mac Stickies to the iPhone

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Sync Mac Stickies to the iPhone
    An app (iPhone/desktop) that does that, and/or that bidirectionally syncs Stickies from the desktop to the Mail Notes (which you will be able to sync, OTA, with iPhone 4.0).

Weird that you posted this .. because a few days I released an app on the store that does sync your Mac Stickies to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

SyncStickies - Sync your Mac Stickies with your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

Enjoy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default what's you priavte email...
    hi Taligent,
    I tried to email you from your website but the email led me to an error 404.
    I am very interested in, but was disappointed to find the reviews for your product are poor or a suspecting scam.
    If you have truly created this App and it functions properly, I might suggest tweaking it so it functions perfectly and lowering the cost so people will buy it and rate it for how it performs. App's speak for themselves. Even if there are no reviews, if a lot of people buy it, you profit and the numbers will speak.
    The question is.. are you creating a scam for a great idea that is in high demand or is your product just not ready to roll. If it's the latter you really should be offering this thing for free while you figure out how to make it market ready.

Quote Originally Posted by taligent View Post
    Weird that you posted this .. because a few days I released an app on the store that does sync your Mac Stickies to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

SyncStickies - Sync your Mac Stickies with your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by mull3t; 2010-07-03 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1) Have fixed the email link on the website. Thanks for that. However you do know you can just type that email address into an email client right ?

2) The app can't be a scam because Apple reviews every app that is submitted to the app store. It is one of their rules that the app must work and do what it is advertised to do.

3) I have made changes to the app and they have been done to make the installation process easier however there is nothing buggy or wrong with the process. The app definitely does work because I use it every day.

There have been hundreds of downloads for SyncStickies so far and 4 negative comments. But I will definitely take your feedback on board and keep adding new features.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Excellent!! Thank you... gonna try it right now!!

Send me an email and I will give you a free promo code. Only works if you are have a US iTunes account though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sent over an email to your support email. Looking forward to trying out syncstickies!

I tried to go to your site to DL this needed app, but Safari could not find the server. How can I DL your app? Best, Seth